The Inspectorate General of Aviation (IGAV) of the Ministry of Internal Affairs announces details of the admission of candidates in 2022, in educational institutions of the Ministry of National Defense, for those who want to become military officers or foremen in the Romanian Air Force.
The standard application for admission to the admissions competition is to be submitted by 20 May 2022.
IGAV develops – 2022 course for admission to educational institutions at the Ministry of National Defense
Educational Institution / Licensing Field / Military Specialty / No. Seats
Higher Education (Officers) Undergraduate studies, full-time education
Henri Coanda Air Force Academy BrasovThe duration of the study is 3 years
- College of Aviation Management – Military Science, Information and Public Order – Flight Pilot: Helicopter – 5 seats / Airplane – 2 seats
- College of Air Security Systems – Meteorology – 5 places
Military Technical Academy “Ferdinand I”, BucharestThe duration of the study is 4 years
- College of Aircraft and Military Vehicles – Aerospace Engineering – Aviation Equipment and Supplies – 2 places
Post-secondary education (military foremen) Full-time education, two years of study
“Trian Foya” Military School for Military Gentlemen and Non-Commissioned Officers
- Aircraft and aircraft engines – 5 seats
- Flight Board Electromechanics and Automation – 6 Seats
- Flight Board Radio – 3 Seats
How to register
The application is legally filled out by the candidate, signed and submitted to the Employment Unit accompanied by a CV, a copy of the ID card, a statement confirming knowledge and acceptance of the terms of employment, a medical certificate issued by the family doctor, as well as informed consent.
Candidate applications will be submitted by June 22, 2022.
Those who wish to follow the mentioned forms of education will submit the candidate file to the regional human resources structures of the General Inspectorate of the Romanian Gendarmerie, in relation to the domicile registered in the ID card.
For the city of Bucharest – the Department of Human Resources Management of the General Inspectorate of Aviation, headquartered in Kalia Ion Zuvoy, no. 14, Sector 1, Bucharest.
The application must be legally filled out by the candidate, signed and submitted to the Recruitment Unit, accompanied by the following:
- A copy of the identity card
- A statement confirming knowledge and acceptance of the terms of recruitment
- Medical certificate issued by the family doctor, as well as informed consent.
- Have Romanian citizenship and domicile in Romania
- To learn the Romanian language written and spoken
- To get the full ability to exercise
- Be medically, physically and mentally fit (aptitude / incapacity is confirmed by specialized structures of the Ministry of Interior through medical examination and psychological assessment, in accordance with the regulations specified in the field). In the event of unfitness for any of the positions, the recruitment procedure for that candidate shall cease.
- You must have been at least 18 years old during the year in which you entered the competition
- be high school graduates with a baccalaureate degree (graduation is proven by a certificate or certificate that meets the eligibility requirements, which indicates that they have passed the baccalaureate exam)
- To act in accordance with the requirements of accepted behavior and practice in society
- He has no criminal record, unless rehabilitated
- Not prosecuted or prosecuted for crimes
- They have not been dismissed from public employment or the individual employment contract has not been terminated for disciplinary reasons in the last 7 years
- Not to carry out political activities for the police, as defined by law.
- Be up to 27 years old in the year of entry into the admissions competition
- Absence of tattoos or decorative items, of any kind, being placed, inserted or implanted on/in the body, not covered by clothing, in summer clothing (verification is to be carried out during a medical examination)
- have obtained an average of at least 9.00 during high school, except for candidates who have graduated from high school in EU member states where student behavior is not assessed by grade/grade/grade
- He must not have been expelled for disciplinary offenses from an educational institution.
Terms of Employment
Only high school graduates who have passed the National Baccalaureate examination and who present a baccalaureate degree or an equivalent diploma may be recruited.
Candidates for promotion 2022, who present the certificate issued by the educational institution in which they took the baccalaureate examination, are excluded from submitting the educational certificate for employment.
Recruitment and selection of candidates stops in the following cases:
- Do not send your full sized recruitment file within the specified deadline
- Attempting or defrauding by any means the recruitment and selection activity
- Do not cumulatively meet the recruitment and selection criteria and conditions.
If the above positions are determined after the end of admission, the respective candidate loses the place he/she obtained through competition regardless of the academic year he/she is in.
The medical examination of the candidates is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Ministry of Interior Order No. Decision No. 105/2020 regarding the medical examination of candidates for admission competitions in educational institutions that train staff on the needs of the Ministry of Interior, with subsequent amendments and completions.
At the stage of compiling the recruitment file, the candidates submit to the unit performing the recruitment, the certificate issued by the family doctor, as well as the informed consent, the forms of which can be found in the continuation of this announcement.
The medical examination of the candidates is carried out at the level of the medical centers of the governorate, the medical centers for diagnosis and treatment of outpatients, and hospitals from the network of the Ministry of Interior.
Candidates for the Air Force Academy “Henri Coandă”, as well as candidates for the “Ferdinand I” Military Technical Academy, also carry out a specific medical examination at the National Institute of Aeronautics and Space Medicine “General Practitioner Pilot Victor Anastasio” Bucharest, the examination whose value will support.
Candidates will take into consideration the fact that the assessment within the respective institute lasts from 4 to 5 days. The opinion issued in person at the headquarters of the recruitment units is submitted during the deadline for submitting recruitment files, or submitted by the candidate on the occasion of joining the educational institution for admission.
For candidates who are declared “medically unfit,” recruitment is suspended.
Psychological assessment of candidates is carried out by specialists from employment units, in accordance with the order of the Director of the Center for Social Psychology of the Ministry of the Interior, in accordance with the plans prepared by the structure with employment responsibilities.
For candidates who have not passed the psychological test, recruitment stops.
Candidates will undergo exclusionary examinations (medical examination and physical performance assessment) centrally, at the premises of the Police Academy “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” located in Bucharest, Sector 1, Aleea Privighetorilor no. 1a, between July 1-6, 2022, according to later reported planning.
Tests and measures to evaluate the material performance shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of Annex No. Interior Minister Decision No. 31 on Interior Minister Decision No. 177/2016.
The medical examination of the candidates is carried out by the medical sub-committees composed of specialists appointed by the Medical Directorate of the Ministry of Interior, which examines the candidates, checks the documents of the MIA type medical file and completes the medical examination with the issuance of a medical document. Medical opinion.
The result of verifying the fulfillment of the criterion regarding the presence of tattoos or decorative elements, of any kind, applied, embedded or implanted on / in the body, not covered with clothing, in summer clothes, is sent to the competition committee in order to request the necessary measures.
The nominal list of candidates declared ineligible for admission and/or not being promoted for the medical examination conducted at the Police Academy “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” is sent to the Medical Directorate of the Ministry of the Interior, through the competition committee established at the educational institute.
In the exit tests of the competition – medical examination and verification of physical abilities – no appeal is allowed, and the results recorded by the specialized subcommittees are final.
The recruitment file must be submitted by June 22nd and will contain the following documents:
- Application form
- Curriculum Vitae – Eurbase Template
- A copy of the baccalaureate certificate and transcript or certificate stating that he is enrolled in the last year of high school
- Copies of identity document, employment certificate/contribution certificate and/or other documents evidencing seniority and, if applicable, from the military record
- Copies of the candidate’s birth certificate, spouse, each child, marriage certificate and, where applicable, provisions relating to marital status
- Curriculum vitae and nominal table with the candidate’s relatives and spouse
- Extracting the criminal record / criminal record certificate
- A medical certificate issued by a family doctor by order of the Minister of Interior regarding the medical examination of candidates for admission competitions in educational institutions that train staff for the needs of the Ministry of the Interior, as well as for MIA competitions, indicating that they are clinically healthy to participate in the inclusion competition in the Ministry of the Interior, issued no later than 6 months before selection
- A statement confirming knowledge and acceptance of the terms of recruitment
- Certificate related to medical competency issued by the unit physician to the enlistment unit, in accordance with the technical conditions. 6 Paragraph (4) of the July 6, 2020 methodology on the conduct of medical examination of candidates for entrance competitions in educational institutions that train personnel for the needs of MIA, as well as for MIA competitions, approved by Omai 105 of 06.07.2007. 2020
- A color photograph of 9 x 12 cm (vertical type).
For documents presented in a photo, the candidate will submit, for compliance, 1 original documents.
Advertised ADMITTED candidates shall, within 15 days of commencement of courses, make a commitment that they will work within the beneficiary institution or MIA structures, for a period of 10 years from the date of birth of the employment relationship.
A distant student who does not comply with the terms of the concluded commitments is obligated to reimburse the expenses incurred by the Ministry of Interior during the study.
See full: IGAv Admission 2022
Keep up to date with the latest news. Follow Alba24 on Google News too