Local council members from Alba Iulia meet on Tuesday, September 27, in a regular meeting, from 1:00 pm, with 34 projects on the agenda. They will have to approve scholarships and free transportation for students, amend regulations regarding the lifting of cars from the public domain, contribute to ADI Salubris, modernization investments and document urban planning.
It is also proposed to agree to dismiss a complaint regarding property confiscation from Block G2 Turturica, to amend the partnership agreement on electric buses, and stray dogs shelter from the municipality of Ciugud, in Alba Iulia.
schedule of work
1. A draft decision rejecting the primary grievance against Resolution No. 355/2022 of the Alba Iulia Municipal Council (Approval to initiate the procedure for expropriation of certain buildings (dwellings) located in Alba Iulia, Arnsberg Street, No. 20, Block G2, located at the investment site Objective: “Demolition of the existing building (Block G2) Building collective parking spaces and developing buildings”)
2. A draft resolution on amending and completing Resolution No. 106/2021 Alba Iulia Municipal Council, Later Amended and Supplemented (Concerning Approval of the Request to Transfer Building – Judo Hall “1 May” (currently “Marius Weser”) located in Alba Iulia, Frederic Mistral Street, No. 2, District of Alba from the property General of the Romanian State and the administration of the Alba Provincial Directorate of Sports and Youth in the public property of the municipality of Alba Iulia and the administration of the local council of the municipality of Alba Iulia)
3 – Draft decision on amending the status of the posts of the specialized apparatus of the Mayor of Alba Iulia, in order to transfer some vacant public and contractual positions, as of October 2022
4. Draft Decision to Amend the Partnership Agreement No. 91820 / MDRAP / 09.08.2018 nor. 73998 / UAT / 09.09.2018 approved by Resolution No. 281 / 27.07.2018 for the local council (public procurement of electric public transport and its charging stations)
5. Draft decision on amending and completing Resolution No. 322/2020 from the Local Council, later amended and supplemented (Free Local Public Transportation Grants for Students of Accredited/Accredited Pre-University Education)
6 – Draft decision on the twinning agreement between the municipality of Alba Iulia, Province of Alba in Romania, and the city of Fontainebleau, Province of Seine-et-Marne, Ile-de-France region of the French Republic
7 – Draft Resolution on the Approval of Payment of Contribution to the Community Development Association Salubris Alba (50,000 lei).
8 – Draft Resolution on the approval of the conclusion of a cooperation protocol on stray dog management services (stray dogs captured in the municipality of Ciugud will be transported and housed in a shelter in Alba Yulia)
9- Draft Decision on the approval of the technical-economic documents of the SF phase and technical and economic indicators, for: “Upgrading and rehabilitation of the football stadium in the Victoria Cetate – Alba Iulia”
10- Draft decision on amending Annex No. 1 of Resolution No. 509/2021 Alba Iulia Municipal Council (Status of Jobs, Organizational Structure CSM Unirea)
11 – Draft Decision on the approval of technical-economic documentation, DALI stage, for the investment objective “Increasing energy efficiency and smart energy management in public buildings intended for educational units – School from 1st to 8th grades, Ion Agarpiceno – Alba Yulia”
12 – Draft decision on approval of technical-economic documents, SF phase, technical-economic indicators of the investment objective: “Extension of the networks of drinking water and domestic sanitation on the streets: Pestra, Ugag, Djedvi, Romanita, Septimio Albini, Aucha – Valia Argentului, Gilo – Podori, Gilo – Tarnia “, Municipality of Alba Iulia
13 – Draft decision on the approval of the initiation of the procedure for the expropriation of certain buildings (land) located in Alba Iulia, affected by the modernization of the streets of Emil Rakovic, Grigor Antipa, Peter Esperscu, Alexandru Odupescu and Aresoloy within the investment objective “Modernization of the streets of the development zone, municipality of Alba Iulia, plot 3 – Emil Rakovic, Grigor Antipa, Petri Esperscu, Dimitri Pollentino, Simeon Manderscu, Alexandro Udupescu, Aresoloy”
14- Draft Decision on the Establishment of a Committee for Analysis of Social Housing and Necessary Housing Applications
15. Draft decision to amend the executive regulations for the activities of lifting, transporting, storing and releasing illegally parked cars within the municipality of Alba Iulia, approved by Resolution No. 149 / 28.04.2017 for the local council of Alba Iulia
16. Draft Resolution on Allocation of Opportunity Notice No. No. 17 of 2022 on “PUZ development – Expansion of the study area through a PUZ approved with HCL No. 228 / 30.08.2016 for the purpose of building an administrative pavilion” – Extravilan Alba Iulia Municipality, Strada Pietrar, FN, Province of Alba
17. Draft Resolution on the Approval of the Detailed Urban Scheme “Construction of Mass Housing” – Municipality of Alba Iulia, Matti Corvin Street, No. 2, Alba County
18. Draft Resolution on the Approval of the Detailed Urban Scheme “Individual Housing and Fence” – Municipality of Alba Iulia, Strada Grădinilor, No. 10a, Alba County
19. Draft Resolution on the approval of the detailed urban plan “Construction of an administrative headquarters with commercial buildings on the ground floor (P + 1E) – modification of the design topic during the implementation of works on AC no. 438/24 08. 2019 by changing the destination from an administrative headquarters with commercial buildings On the ground floor to a health unit with day hospitalization, specialist outpatient clinic and floor (P + 3E) ”- Municipality of Alba Iulia, Coronation Street, No. 9C, White County
20. Draft Resolution on the approval of the detailed urban plan “Construction of a kindergarten, arrangement of platforms and access to green spaces and construction of a fence” – Municipality of Alba Iulia, Constantin Galerio Street, No. 3 Alba County
21- Draft Resolution on the rejection of the detailed urban planner “the realization of a closed terrace for the existing public dining space” – Municipality of Alba Iulia, Strada Aurel Vlaicu, No. 35, Alba County
22 – Draft Decision on the approval of the conclusion of an additional law for the concession contract No. 113.244/2016 concluded between the Municipality of Alba Iulia and the association “Excelenza Apulum” Alba Iulia
23 – Draft Decision on the approval of the acquisition of a plot of land located in the municipality of Alba Iulia – Meseti, Abusini Street, in order to modernize Abusini Street and improve access between Abusini Street, Pidori Street and Gilo Street.
24- Draft Decision on the approval of the extension of the lease contract No. 108.134/2018 concluded between the municipality of Alba Iulia and SC ASK PRETZEL SRL
25 – Draft Decision approving the extension of the lease contract No. 108.069 / 2018 concluded between the municipality of Alba Iulia and Bibislia Stirpe Maria
26 – Draft Decision on the approval of the extension of the lease contract No. 108.160/2018 concluded between the municipality of Alba Iulia and SC GECO STAR SRL
27. Draft Decision on Approving the Extension of the Lease Contract No. 108.170/2018 concluded between the Municipality of Alba Iulia and SC TURUS SERV SRL
28. Draft Resolution on the Approval of a Change of Residence from ANL Funds for the Municipality of Mediaș with a Vacant Housing from ANL Funds for the Municipality of Alba Yulia located on Nazareth Illit Street, No. 5, bl. A, ap. 7, Alba Iulia, Alba County
29. Draft Resolution on Approval of the Sale by Direct Negotiation of a Building (Land) Located in Alba Iulia, Avram Iancu Street, No. 7 A
30. Draft decision to accept a donation to the municipality of Alba Iulia with a building – (road) registered in CF no. 114,967 in an area of 42 square meters relating to Fiorilor Street owned by Șteau Mihai and Șteau Lucretia
31- Draft Decision on the registration of title to the municipality of Alba Iulia – the public domain and the modification of the roof of a building (land) located in Alba Iulia, Decebal Street (Council of Europe Square area)
32. Draft Decision on the registration of the property right of the municipality of Alba Iulia – the private sphere and the seizure of documents for technical modernization submitted on some buildings located in Alba Iulia, Septimius Severus Street.
33- Draft resolution on the election of the chairman of the meeting who will lead the work of the Alba Iulia Municipal Council from October to December 2022.
34- A draft decision approving the value and number of scholarships for students of pre-university education within the municipality of Alba Iulia for the academic year 2022-2023.